
This boy is the first of a pack of wolves that I will post up here. His name is Omaha for sight of the sun. Some of the other colors I will do are royal blue, teal, yellow, purple, plum, pale pink, light green, red, green, pink, sky blue,ocean blue, and just plain blue. If you know of any others that would be good just let me know. Another thing: guys will have bat/demon wings and girls will have feathered wings. Oh and another thing: I will be incorporating the color of the wings of the wolf into the fur of the wolf(as seen on Donoma) And another thing:their pack name is Kiche which is Cree for sky spirit.
Do not use the artwork on this page without my permission.
2 comments:
MARY SAID
this is so cool. you can draw the greastest wolfs i have ever seen in my short short life.
LOVE LOVE LOVE that rust color- just painted my bathroom that color. Hey...he matches my bathroom!!! ; )
Post a Comment