Words of Wisdom from Oreo "A mouse in the paw is worth two in the wall."
This dragon looks evil. Much meaner than any other dragon I've seen so far. Am I right?Cool that the tail is so flexible- I didn't think about that with the other dragons.
His tail has to be a little more flexible than the others since he lives in an icy area and has to be extremely careful not to you know cause an avalanche.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
This dragon looks evil. Much meaner than any other dragon I've seen so far. Am I right?
Cool that the tail is so flexible- I didn't think about that with the other dragons.
His tail has to be a little more flexible than the others since he lives in an icy area and has to be extremely careful not to you know cause an avalanche.
Post a Comment