Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Lavender Breeze


This is a pegasus, that is probably going to be used for that informational thing about magical creatures. I wasn't sure how the purple hair would work but I guess it looks okay. You might think she's named for her hair but in reality she's named because her hair and breath smell like lavenders. Yes that sounds gross but it's better than her breath smelling like a dogs or something! No offense to dogs of course.

Do not use the artwork on this page without my permission.

2 comments:

Cj said...

a SCENTED pegasus... very cool! lol ; ) I suppose if I were to be scented, I would want to be something nice like lavender as well. lol Neat idea, Tracy! ; )

Purplestar said...

WOW!!! Scented breath! That's cool. You're right thought, it is better than having smelling dog breath! I know what that smells like. Trust me I know.