
This is a carousel horse that I made at the begining of the year. That's why it's not as good as my newer pictures. I didn't want to upload it until I finished the rest of my carousel horses (which I recently did). I noticed when I was done that they all had different themes so I named them after what their themes where. This is a little girl's carousel horse because of the little flowers on her saddle and light colors. If you want to name her something go ahead.
Do not use the artwork on this page without my permission.
2 comments:
Bridgette.
She is very cute. Do you think of the themes BEFORE you draw them or do you say when you're done... that looks kinda like a little girl's carousel horse? Because you've got them labeled right on the money... just wondered which way you did it.
I kind of think of them before and I kind of think of them after.
Post a Comment