
This is the Easter Pony. She's late cause her bunny friend was at the vet being vaccinated for rabies. Not pretty (he doesn't like needles, so they had to catch him...bunnies are FAST). But he's good now. Neither of them have names so I need some suggestions. Wait...the bunny is telling me something...he wants to be named...by a cousin. So any of my cousins with name suggestions can comment and let me know! The pony says she doesn't care who names her, so long as it's creative.
Do not use the artwork on this page without my permission.
4 comments:
She looks incredible! I LOVE the bunny ears. The bunnies in the grass look cute.
I love the bunny ears, too!!! And that your pony has her hair tied back... I think you've just opened up a whole new world with pony hairdos... lol ; )
Christopher says, "It's name [is] horse." lol Okay, so he's not very creative yet. ; )
Is that his name for all ponies? =)
Post a Comment