Thursday, April 16, 2009

Strike


This is a new picture of an older wolf named Strike. He is standing in the middle of a storm (that could make tornadoes...he should go in his basement) Because he's a lightning wolf he enjoys that kind of setting. Wonder how many times he's been struck by lightning cause he just stands there...
P.S. I enjoy hearing what people have to say about my pictures so it's okay to leave comments. (Even constructive criticism is good...note I said CONSTRUCTIVE. Simply dissing my pictures will make me mad. >:( )

Do not use the artwork on this page without my permission.

5 comments:

Allan said...

"Wonder how many times he's been struck by lightning cause he just stands there..."

Apparently he's been hit by lightning too many times if he doesn't know any better to get out of the way.

El lobo esta loco.

Scout said...

lol

Purplestar said...

He looks cool. I hope that he wasn't been struck by lightning. I like the yellow in his fur.

Cj said...

Does he get a lightning strike on his fur for each time he's gotten hit? haha jk ; )

Scout said...

lol that would be pretty funny!